THERMAL SPRING WET SUITSKU 1202
This one piece wetsuit is designed for all ages. With its lightweight qualities, one is able to snorkel or dive in shallow waters easily since its less buoyant than neoprene. It can also be used under an existing wetsuit for extra warmth or can completely replace your wetsuit in warmer waters.
For active water sports athletes, this suit allows you to keep a constant body temperature in chilly climate and provide warmth equivalent to neoprene 0.5mm. This suit comes with the long sleeves to offer additional protection from the cold and the sun. With bright color blocking details and front zip grip, you are able to control the amount of heat you keep in by adjusting the zipper. Designed with stand up collar to keep your neck warm, this fashionable yet functional suit will make you perform better and help you stay longer in waters comfortably.
- Made with Italian nylon/lycra blend bonded fabric. It comes in 3 layers - a shell fabric that has a teflon finish coated on XTRA LIFE LYCRA which allows water to bead up and roll off with UV resistance. The second layer, made of polyuthrane membrane, is the insulation layer that keeps constant body temperature while stopping windchill. The inner most layer, “micro fleece”, is able to keep you warm at all times.
- Zipper at the ankle to enable easy wearing
MODEL WEARS SIZE XS-S AND IS 178CM/5"10 TALL. SKU 1202
Over bust (cm)
Under bust (cm)
|1-2 Years (S)||2-3 Years (M)||3-4 Years (L)||4-5 Years (XL)|
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so if you change your mind about an item purchased, we will gladly exchange it or give you a refund, provided that it's returned to us in its original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed, and with all labels intact. Please note that all return cost is not borne by K.BLU and will be charged at your own cost.
Free delivery is available for all local orders within Singapore and orders to Australasia, North America and Western Europe regions. Upon receiving the order confirmation, please allow 2-3 days for local deliveries and up to 14 days for offshore deliveries, depending on your continent.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Hand ways separately in cold water using mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly after use and do not leave it rolled up wet
- Do no wring, soak or use bleach
- Do not iron, dry clean or tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade