Henna Mehndi Bikini Top-U.P $195(70%0FF)
This triangle top is perfect for pre-lounging and swimming. Elastic ties is detailed with our henna mehndi prints and gold trimmings at the end.
The brazillian bottom accentuates the hips and is suitable for some serious suntanning, perfect for summer fun.
This chic rashguard is a great coverup for pre-lounging and swimming pairing it with our Henna Mehndi bikini top. Center opening at the front, the rashguard is sporty yet elegant by having three of our Henna Mehndi prints in one swimwear.
- Made from the finest 2-way stretch material that encompasses the latest knitting technology.
- Perfect fit with optimum comfort, superior stretch and durability is ensured.
- Excellent UV protection at UPF 50+.
- Perfect for sun tanning
- Adjustable ties to fit any bust width.
- Top Size tips: Choose S for A cup, Choose M for B/C cup, Choose L if you have full D onwards.
- Bottom Tips: Choose S for up to 36" on the hips, choose M for up to 38" on the hips, choose L for up to 44" on the hips, choose XL for up to 46" on the hips
Italian 82% Polyester 18% Elastane
Model wears size small and is 178cm/5"10 tall. SKU 1509A
Henna Mehndi Bikini TopSKU 1509A-U.P $195(70%0FF)
|1-2 Years (S)||2-3 Years (M)||3-4 Years (L)||4-5 Years (XL)|
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so if you change your mind about an item purchased, we will gladly exchange it or give you a refund, provided that it's returned to us in its original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed, and with all labels intact. Please note that all return cost is not borne by K.BLU and will be charged at your own cost.
Free delivery is available for all local orders within Singapore and orders to Australasia, North America and Western Europe regions. Upon receiving the order confirmation, please allow 2-3 days for local deliveries and up to 14 days for offshore deliveries, depending on your continent.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Hand ways separately in cold water using mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly after use and do not leave it rolled up wet
- Do no wring, soak or use bleach
- Do not iron, dry clean or tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade