KAYU15 - PALENQUESKU KAYU15
This iconic boater hat is an all-season essential. Genuine Toquilla—the gold standard in woven hats—is handwoven to create this classic flat-topped shape. From beach to street and daybreak till dusk, we'll be wearing this style nonstop.
- Meticulously handwoven by artisans in Ecuador using traditional Toquilla straw and time-honored techniques.
- Finished with a luxe leather band.
- An adjustable velcro strap located under the inner sweatband to customize hat fit.
- Measures approximately 56 cm in circumference. One size fits most. To check your own hat sizing, use a soft measuring tape to wrap from the back of your head to the front of the forehead just above your eyebrows.
Over bust (cm)
Under bust (cm)
|1-2 Years (S)||2-3 Years (M)||3-4 Years (L)||4-5 Years (XL)|
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so if you change your mind about an item purchased, we will gladly exchange it or give you a refund, provided that it's returned to us in its original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed, and with all labels intact. Please note that all return cost is not borne by K.BLU and will be charged at your own cost.
Free delivery is available for all local orders within Singapore and orders to Australasia, North America and Western Europe regions. Upon receiving the order confirmation, please allow 2-3 days for local deliveries and up to 14 days for offshore deliveries, depending on your continent.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Hand ways separately in cold water using mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly after use and do not leave it rolled up wet
- Do no wring, soak or use bleach
- Do not iron, dry clean or tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade