WOMEN WE KNOW #19 - MELISSA C KOH
Melissa wears Precious Porcelain Corset.
Melissa has enjoyed writing since young as it has been her outlet to express herself, share her thoughts and inspirations. Her entries archive back all the way to 2004, where she first starting documenting her daily chronicles. Melissa has a strong passion in topics relating to travel, fashion and beauty.
Melissa graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor in Business and a major in Finance. She had completed an internship in New York City; and an exchange programme at the University of Washington, before starting her first career in the financial industry in a reputable bank.
2 years later, she left to pursue her dreams.
Melissa wears Indian Summer Halter Swimsuit & Vivid Kaftan.
1. Any tips on booking value for money accommodations?
I always book early so I have choices on the dates that I want and alternatively Airbnb has pretty amazing accommodations that are value for money.
2. Which is your favourite holiday destination?
My favourites would definitely be New York, Paris and Bali!
3. Where would you revisit? Would you ever move to any of those cities?
I would visit New York anytime, anyday or let's just say I should move to NY now.
4. What is your definition of success?
To be the best version of yourself and to chase your dreams fiercely.
5. If you weren’t working in the job you are in now, what would you be doing instead?
Something not quite expected - I'd love to be a florist.
6. Living in a sunny climate, what are some of your must-haves when it comes to your skin?
Sunblock, a hat, and a light cardigan/scarf. I'm all about sun protection!
7. What three values are most important to you?
Kindness, Compassion, Appreciation