WOMEN WE KNOW #11 - MARIE
Marie, works in banking.
Marie describes her personality as private and socially independent, but we loved meeting and speaking to her all the same. Sheranks openness as one of the thingsshe values the most, along with fairnessand a sense of beingconscious of one’s actions. Marie believes in standing on her own two feet, and in relying on her woman’s intuition, but is also thankful for the support of her loved ones. Read on to find out what else makes her tick.
1. What is your own definition of success?
Having the simple joys in life.
2. What are your sources of strength towards achieving that success?
I think it would be the constant reminder to give thanks for family and good health.
3. What is your ideal holiday?
4. Living in a sunny climate, what are some of your must-haves when it comes to your skin?
A hat, and sunglasses.
5. What is one outfit you can always fall back on?
The good old white-tee-and-jeans combination.
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully, with more time to pursue my personal interests and hobbies.
7. Is there a song that sums your life up nicely?
Desiderata, written by Max Ehrmann in the 1920s. It’s about finding happiness, and part of the lyrics goes: “With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.”
Marie wears Le Grande Bleu Eco One-‐piece Toga and Eco Twist Bandeau Top & Bottom.