WOMEN WE KNOW #10 - EVE
Eve, works in Corporate Banking.
Eve is a driven career woman who places loyalty, sincerity, and tenacity at the top of her list of most-‐important values, but it is also clear that Eve loves her family; she speaks of placing her family first and of wishing to find more time to spend with her husband and children. We speak to her to find out how she balances.
1. What is your own definition of success?
Success is being able to live a life that gives you a lot of pleasure and very little pain.
2. What are your sources of strength towards achieving that success? Do you think you’re getting there yet?
In my experience, having a supportive partner and a stable, happy relationship formed an important foundation for my career, which was taking off, and building a family. When you know you have a safe, nurturing environment to go home to, it provides you with the mental strength and drive to achieve your goals.
3. What is your ideal holiday?
Anywhere with a good balance of relaxation and exploration with the right company.
4. Living in a sunny climate, what are some of your must-‐haves when it comes to your skin?
Moisturizer, sun screen, regular facials and birds nest!
5. What or who are your style influences?
I like elegant classic pieces for the office, but tend to be more casual, bohemian chic on the weekends. More importantly, wear the clothes, don’t let the clothes wear you.
6. What is the one thing you personally have to do before you die?
Too many things on my bucket list — see the Northern Lights, break 100 in my golf score, maybe run a sub 4-‐hour marathon? But what I really hope to see are my kiddos living happy, fulfilling lives.
7. What three values are most important to you?
Loyalty, sincerity, and tenacity.
Eve wears Le Grande Bleu Eco One-‐Piece Crisscross Swimsuit and Eco Bra Top & Bottom.